Managing Your Finances
Visit any online casino and you’ll see what a fun place it can be- with so many different games in one place. While it is highly possible you’ll land some wins, online casino gambling should be viewed primarily as a source of entertainment.
If you feel you need assistance in managing your finances, responsible online casinos have numerous functions to help you with that.
There may come a time when you feel like you need to take a break from online gaming, and the online casinos we list make it simple for you to do so. You can opt to lock your account for a set period of time or, for a more permanent form of self-exclusion, close your account entirely.
Some players have a tendency to associate success at online casinos with superstition and, while not harmful at a low level, can skew a player’s judgement if allowed to develop into a more serious issue.
Addiction and Problem Gambling
While many online gamblers enjoy playing as an occasional hobby and know when to switch off, this isn’t, unfortunately, the case for all. Problem gambling and addiction is a very real issue, and some players will struggle to deal with calling it quits when they’re up, or accepting and walking away from their losses when they’re down. If you feel you may fall into the latter category, it is vital that you seek help as quickly as possible.
Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible via mobile devices and in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on parental control and supervision. In order to ensure child safety on the Net, we encourage our customers to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when logged in to your Account.
- Password-protect your Account.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your account Username and password safe.
- Keep your credit/debit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords on your computer. Write them down and keep them in a safe place, away from minors
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of filtering software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in gambling dependencies and huge gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.